SAMPLE SHIPPING GUIDELINES
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE CAREFULLY CHECK THE OPTIONS BELOW.
SAMPLES RECEIVED BEFORE AND AFTER THE SAMPLE DELIVERY PERIOD WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
|Wine & Spirits|
|Sample Delivery Period to London||6 March – 30 March 2023|
NUMBER OF BOTTLES
|Shipping to London||2 x samples per entry||1 x sample per entry|
a) Print Form A
- Download and Print Form A sent to your e-mail address. Or, you may also print a copy of your Form A by Logging in to your European Wine Challenge Account.
- Attach 3X copies of Form A on the outside of EACH parcel. Samples sent without FORM A will not be accepted.
- DO NOT send copies of entry forms, invoices or your own Proforma invoice with the samples.
- The value of all products must be declared as £1.
b) Label Your Samples
SAMPLES WITHOUT REFERENCE NUMBER WILL BE CHARGED A HANDLING FEE OF GBP50 PER SAMPLE
Please put the reference number above the back label on each bottle.
You can find the reference number on your Form A.
1000 is your Entry ID,
1000-1 is the reference number of the 1st sample,
1000-2 is the 2nd sample,
1000-3 is the 3rd sample, and so on…
You may label your sample by either way:
i) Print on a sticker
ii) Write on a sticker
iii) Write on bottle using marker
c) Label All Your Boxes
Please ensure that each carton is clearly marked with the below details:
- Contact Name and Number
- Company Name
- Shipper’s Address
- Number cartons clearly 1/1 or 1/2, 2/2 etc.
d) Notify Receiver by E-mail When Sending (check table address below)
e) Send Samples
For sustainability reasons, so not use bubble wrap, instead use cardboard dividers and paper
Please send your samples to:
133 Worple Road
London SW20 8RQ
Attn: R Pickard
TO ENSURE YOUR SAMPLES ARRIVAL, DHL IS NOT RECOMMENDED FOR SHIPMENT TO UK.
SAMPLES SENT VIA DHL WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- Office hours are Monday to Friday 10am-5pm (except public holidays).
- Notify shipper of office hours. Deliveries may be returned to the sender if received outside of office hours.
- ALL TAX & DUTY MUST BE PAID BY THE SHIPPER
- Email your tracking number to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that as per the European Wine Challenge organisation policy, only samples for which payment has been received will be tasted in the forthcoming European Wine Challenge Tasting. We therefore suggest to ensure that payment for your invoice is received so that your samples may participate.
Please e-mail email@example.com for your questions, we endeavour to reply within 12 hours